Friday, March 25, 2016

The Great Gig In The Sky Wishing For Silent Lucidity

img_1735
It was still here today  but anything but quiet! They SRP, (our local electric provider ) is doing underground construction / running fiber optic cables underground in my neighborhood.here. as I have been trying to record around the noise!  It’s been a challenge to focus here in the house as the jack hammers have been going for days now. I did however work hard on a few things today!  Here is what I uploaded on SoundCloud today!
The Great Gig In The Sky
And… ➡️ Silent Lucidity
*So, I actually got a lot accomplished this week musically! With Could It Be Magic and my original Something More Than Nothing instrumental .

Easter is in the air as well so plenty is going on in and around this holiday!

More bunnies!
I worked on Hide In Your Shell. A very challenging song written by Roger Hodgson. I will never be able to post it on YouTube. If you read my blog you probably understand that Roger Hodgson’s manager has employed social media people to find and take down any music  of Roger’s that isn’t put on the Internet by him or his employees. The only artist that I have encountered that has a problem with my covering him. I play from my little golden room and haven’t earned a dime for anything that I have posted. Awwwww! How I would love to make money! I hardly command even recognition so I’m not sure about the fuss but ok… Anyway, the challenge of the song keeps me wanting to play it! It would be hard enough to play the keyboard but to play it and sing at the same time is crazy complex!
Enjoy the Easter holiday as it is a fun holiday to participate in! Color some eggs, eat some jelly beans…enjoy spring!

No comments: