Saturday, March 19, 2016

It's On Oinkies!


 
I planted an assortment of gorgeous flowers day before yesterday. The yard really looked pretty. I was trying to Feng Shui the front yard by putting some pretty red flowers in gold pots. I even spray painted my old pots red and gold for prosperity lol. Time effort and $$$.  
   
  
These red flowers just made the front planter pop. So pretty! I was pleased with my prosperity transformation! I worked on it all day with picking out the flowers, buying potting soil and spray paint. I came home and spray painted 5 pots alternating gold and red. Planted my new beauties in pots and in my tree circle. I weeded, swept and even wiped down my front door to feel as if I had really done my best to apply the teachings from my new book…
In the morning, looking forward to seeing my effort in full bloom, I came out my front door to discover this…
 
  
 Javelina’s had come in the night and they ate nearly every flower that I planted. All of the red gorgeous prosperity building beauties in pots and my tree circle GONE! Considering that I planted them to increase my prosperity, I felt very defeated! Almost as if forces beyond my control would not allow me to prosper! Utterly defeated! I was ****%#+=_! !!!! Ugh, I was mad and sad… living in the desert is difficult for trying to grow things anyway. The heat ends up killing nearly everything at some point. I did however plant these in an effort to experiment with and apply, the teachings in my book! I really wanted to see if in doing this, I could open up some doors to opportunity. 
  
A little effort put forth in trying to open the door for opportunity to come in can’t hurt! I need lots of help in this area as I am trying to make money with music in some way…I write songs as well as cover songs…
 ( Facebook link )>  Could It Be Magic
                                           Something More Than Nothing, my original…
( SoundCloud Link)> Something More Than Nothing
Anyway, with as many wanna be’s ( just like me ) out there, I can use all the help I can get to find representation. A hand up and out of the lack of prosperity hole! Surely I can use this ability somewhere to prosper!
Drop It Like It’s Hot by Snoop Dogg just pooped into my head! This snippet of the song quoted from (AZ song lyrics),
“When the pigs try to get at ya
Park it like it’s hot
Park it like it’s hot
Park it like it’s hot”
Lol, it’s on oinkies!!! I shall prosper in spite of the naysayers and oinkers in this world! 

No comments: