Wednesday, March 9, 2016

California Dreaming And Lofty Ideas


  
Yesterday was a beautiful, bright day making the flowers and vegetation stand out against the ocean views.
 This pic has so many shades of blue in it, I just loved this scenery.
  
Zoe with her Grandparents. We had lunch out with them yesterday. It’s always good to see them!
 
   
I even had an opportunity to enjoy this squirrel friend…
 
We went to Carmel to sight see as well. I saw the most beautiful bakery. This would be my dream if I had funding or backing of any kind… Look at this beautiful bakery!   
 I just think this is so lovely! I would love to own a beautiful shop like this or a bed and breakfast!
   
 No trip to California would ever be complete without cartwheels on the sand. Zoe does this every time we are at a beach!
  
     


SoundCloud Link …  ▶️ Prologue/Who Controls The Stars  (my own original).

No comments: