Sunday, March 13, 2016

Family Friends Food And A Fun Saturday


I hosted a BBQ with friends, my grown kids and 6 of my 7  G-Kids.

 Homemade Cornbread, doctored up baked beans with onion and bacon.

Homemade potato salad. Lots of hard boiled egg and paprika make this delicious and a meal in itself!
SoundCloud cover :
Click here on the link…▶️ You Know Like I Know


This was a yellow cake with whipped vanilla icing. I cut kiwi and strawberry’s , added fresh blueberries. This was a delicious  and refreshing dessert! I will make this again soon!
*We had the most delicious ribs and tri-tip which I didn’t take a pic of as I had to feed the crowd.



  



  


  

We had such a nice evening! I love to entertain!

Although it isn’t Easter for a few weeks  I put out this centerpiece that I made last year…

 And this one that I also created last year.

No comments: