Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Composing Makes Me Smile Feng Shui Today

Click here on the SoundCloud link!
⬇️
Something More Than Nothing (piano & contrabass) version. My original!

Composing makes me smile! I hope you get the drift of what this could sound like. Not working with great audio equipment here, just 2 iPads and two tracks lol. But I think you get the idea of how I hear it in my mind.
I spent time composing as well as reading my new book about how to use Feng Shui! Hey, don't laugh, it could help! I sure hope so as I am committed to trying. Success, come to me! I'm open for that!


I LOVE my Yamaha MOX 8! What a joy it is to play. I gave mine a pet name." The keys to my happiness! "
I'm also in the process of trying something new...
A little help couldn't hurt!!!







No comments: