Friday, March 4, 2016

Please Come Find Me


A note to my readers and followers...
I read my prior posts from time to time and I see that for whatever reason, Google Blogger takes my pictures out of my blog posts! I am sorry to see this and it really ticks me off! I had an Adsense account connected to my blog. I never have made a dime in doing so. I see that they have chosen to go in and delete many of my photos from my blog! Photos of beautiful flowers, and people. Things that are not offensive, branding or otherwise conflicting! I am finished with being censored. I could go into my account and disassociate my blog from Adsense... I may do that! I have decided instead to quit blogging here on Google Blogger.

If you follow me please find me on Wordpress instead!
tynajoymetzner on Wordpress! Wordpress is easier to use. The pictures are prettier and the format is easier!
I'm highly annoyed...Forgive me for ranting...
I have so enjoyed all of you!

Tyna





No comments: