Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Pretty Pastries And Hot Spicy Chaat


Pretty Pastries Hot And Spicy Chaat

We found this place yesterday. Of all the unlikely places to find a bakery like this! It is an Indian food restaurant called Pastries & Chaat. The cakes are moist and just luscious. They sell whole cakes in all the favors that you see here. I will be buying cakes for special occasions when I want something extra special. Wow what a beautiful display of confections!

I put a bug in Zoe’s ear that I would like to have a Black Forest cake from this establishment for my birthday. She laughed and said, “Is that a hint?” Yum. I love to look at baked goods because I myself enjoy baking!

This was the most recent cake that I made for our BBQ the other day. I’m just a home baker  with homey wanna be baked goods…

Homemade gingerbread cake that I baked for Christmas…

A hit with the G-Kids!

Butterscotch scotches …
 Snicker doodles …
Cookies at Christmas…

Homemade apple.

Homemade apple, pumpkin and pecan pie last Thanksgiving.
I have fun baking !
I have the most fun when I can spend time doing this…

No comments: