Could It Be Magic Or Just The Easter Bunny 

Click on this link➡️ Could It Be Magic
This, I really like! Not much for vocals, more about the music! The focus was on the arrangement and execution of this old, classic song!
Easter is coming so I’m doing my hippity hop stuff as many of you are. It gets more expensive the older they get lol. Fun though! We are still going to color Easter Eggs because neither Zoe or I want to give that up! No more egg hunt in the yard this year as she clearly told me no Mom!  I will do my best to keep with tradition for the rest of this special holiday. Although I have no religious affiliation presently, I still feel spiritual. Especially when I play and sing!
Crafting is fun. These are a few of my creations that I enjoyed putting together!
  
My Mom would probably chuckle as she was a true artist…she would probably appreciate my effort even though it’s ticky- tacky lol. You never quit missing them. I’ll never stop missing her, she was my best friend! She would so appreciate this cover of Barry’s  song. She loved Barry Manilow! Thought he was the best of the best. I’m rather sad that she never got to hear my cover of this. She, was my biggest fan, (my only fan!)

This song is for you Mom!
click on the SoundCloud Link
⬇️🎧