Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween, Near And Far And In Between


                        Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat!



Pumpkin carving was a lot of fun last night. The LED strobe lights that I bought for the pumpkins are great! I love them and will pack them away for next year with the rest of my Halloween treasures lol.
Zoe has a school dance after school today. I will pick her up from the dance, she will get dressed in her costume and I will do her makeup as I have done for years...she will meet up with her friends for trick or treating. I have to feed her in between somewhere. I'm glad for her that this year Halloween falls on a Friday! More fun, less rushing!

I'm taking time off from stressing out today. I will just enjoy the holiday for every spooky, amusing and carefree moment of it I can get. Today the house will be quiet and I will have some time to think/
ponder. I'm hoping some creative inspiration will come to me. Meanwhile, this cup of coffee is
delicious. I have my BFF kitties hanging out with me while I drink my coffee .






Have a safe and sane Halloween everyone!




No comments: