Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Seasonal Indulgences, Boy Do They Have Me Pegged...



 Halloween is creeping up on us... The decor and the taste of fall is everywhere. (If you enjoy it). I do! I love fall, it's my favorite season. I love the warm rich colors and all that fall promises...(cooler temps here in Phoenix).



This is a scrumptious flavor to look forward to every morning in my coffee.



This, I will be making for a get together/ party this weekend..



                 Candy corn looks nice in a dish. I don't eat it but someone around here is I see.


 These also look nice in a dish or in cookies...


This is only a few of the seasonal products out there ready and available for consumption. My point here is, look at how we are influenced by the seasons!I am a gullible consumer. I eat up literally, the seasonal products on the shelves. 


No comments: