Sunday, October 19, 2014

Where Is Fall? Not In Phoenix AZ!

This brings back wonderful memories in my childhood years. We lived in Pennsylvania and this reminds me of visits to my Grandparents house in Emlenton, PA. The scenery at Grammy and Grampy's was always postcard perfect. What a gorgeous place to live! I loved to walk in the woods when I would visit them.

I don't miss the gloom and doom of the winters in PA. I know now that I suffered with seasonal effective disorder as a child. Awful depression! I would never be able to hack it now there. As oppresive as the long summers are here in Phoenix, at least I don't have to shovel snow.
I keep thinking that we are almost done with the heat but if yesterday is any indication, not too sure! Omg it was hot! We took this set of G-kids to the fair.



Korbin and Kadee! 

We drank a whole case of water and bought lemonade and snowcones! The only way to handle the heat is to constantly hydrate!
I hope they had a good time. I know that we wore them out! It was fun to have an outing with them and I'm sure we will again sometime soon. I hope that daughter Delcee enjoyed some quiet time. This little gal Kadee has a birthday coming up on Thursday. She will be three. I'm going to bake her a cake and have them over for a little celebration.


Korbin and I a few years ago at Grandparents day at school.


I love this pic of daughter Delcee with her kids... Love love this!
Time is fleeting! This was a few years ago already!

I wouldn't like not being able to see them often. I feel very blessed that all og my G-kids are close by.

I am so proud of Delcee! She works graveyard shifts on weekends and just finished her AA. 

No comments: