Saturday, November 1, 2014

Seasonal Bargains, Buy Fall Decor Now!

The fun things that you can make with a glue gun and some gems. I bought the gems from Michaels craft store. Now is the time to find some fall treasures there. They were having a 70 % off sale on fall garlands and fall merchandise. Some of it was 40% off. I think that I will run into JoAnns fabric store and see what they have for bargains. I love to feel as if I got a deal when I buy my seasonal treasures. I had some clear glass etched dessert plates. I spray painted the back of the plate with copper colored metallic spray paint. It filled in the etching so the design is really noticeable. I like the design. I just wanted to embellish with the leaf gems. I have enough gems to make another one of these. Then I will have set for my Thanksgiving table.


I found these plates at Walgreens of all places. I looked at CVS and they also have fall items on sale. I saw a cute table runner that I wish I had bought now. Lol

This one I really love. The design is just fun and vibrant!
I have a lot of Halloween to put away before I bring my Thanksgiving decor out lol. I enjoy decorating for the holidays so much! If only I could make money doing it lol! I would dearly love to make some extra money for the holidays... My goal is to make the Christmas money this year. 
I see that many retailers are having like a Black Friday today! I am going to look online to see if I can find some deals. 

I hope you enjoyed Halloween last night! 




No comments: