Monday, October 6, 2014

My John Legend All Of Me Cover Video,Used By Philippine News Network!


Thank you GMA Network for letting me be a part of your John Legend "All Of Me " segment. I was very touched to be the only American other than John Legend in the piece lol! I have no idea why they chose my video or, how they found it? It was buried in the " All Of Me Sea " at the bottom of the YouTube heap! When they found my video it had all of 5 views. It had been that way for a few months. I assumed nobody was able to view it because it wouldn't show up in a search it was so buried.  I have to say that it was really fun to see what they did with it. It's a very small part in the segment. If you blink, your liable to miss it lol. The fun part was seeing how they used it while showcasing the many talented Asian artists. They sandwiched my video in between people singing the song in different languages! I really felt included on a global level. Wow, just wow. What fun!

My debut in the Philippines!The John Legend segment my video was used in.  Click to view the YouTube link.

This really made me feel as if the "World" has big ears. It was a cool feeling to know that my music reached people so far from here! The world could be and is listening!  Wow, just wow! This made my day!

My cover video... All Of Me. Click on this link if you are interested in viewing the video.

Thanks for sharing in my enthusiasm! Have a great day!


No comments: