Saturday, October 25, 2014

Family Halloween Get Together ...Food And More Food

                           Kitty cat sugar cookies, raspberry bars, gluten free frosted brownies.

                            Rolling backpack... Can either roll like luggage or be worn as a backpack.


I couldn't resisit this. It looked like it needed to be Kadee's! So cute!


Mini pigs in a blanket, fruit, Halloween party mix. I made mac and cheese to go along with the hotdogs for the kids. I mad a pot of spicy chili and a batch of cornbread to go with, lots of food!


So simple yet so yummy! Apples with carmel.



Cheater Cake. A small inexpensive cake that I embellished for our B-Day gal. I wanted it to feel like a bday too.


Kadee's new shoes and socks. I have never seen a kid this happy to open socks. Lol, just precious!

Granddaughter Alissa couldn't make it today but all of my other G-kids were here. I love having parties for and with them!


No comments: