Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chicken Soup And Bread...

                                                                            Guitar Man
Guitar Man played on a keyboard? I realize that this is a stretch. It is however unique in that of all the covers I glanced at, none are with a keyboard accompaniment. I love this Bread song. This is my latest Youtube upload.

I have had a busy week with domestic chores. Yard clean up took up my Monday. Making homemade soup was a fun way to embellish my Tuesday.  The trick is to slow simmer the chicken first. Remove
the chicken from the water. Let it cool enough to take the skin off and remove the bones. I add the
chicken back into the soup after I have added my chicken broth, seasonings and vegetables. The broth
was out of this world good. Season it to taste.

I used chicken thighs...



Lots of veggies...




I added a slight amount of garlic powder ( granulated). Just a 1/2 teaspoon of sugar too. 

This is the finishing touch if you like noodle soup. These are vietnamese egg noodles. We buy them from the Asian market here.

Have a great day all



No comments: