Welch’s And Betty Crocker Team Up For A Win

I don’t pretend to be a culinary expert, I’m just a very experienced home cook. I would love to get paid testing and reviewing the boxed and quick prep foods!  I try everything that I see that is new in my grocery baked goods section. I am a home cook who try’s to keep things interesting in preparing weeknight meals. A lot of weekends we grab dinner or lunch out so I get a break from cooking. During the week though, I try to feed my family home cooked, enjoyable meals with treats as well. This was exciting to see in my local Fry’s market. I bought both the strawberry and the grape flavor to try.

As soon as I saw these, I was reminded of a similar cookie bar that my Gram had made that I enjoyed as a kid. I have a feeling these are just like hers! I am going to make a strawberry batch today. I have the butter out softening as I write this. I will be using a 9X9 clear glass pan to bake them in… I bake from scratch mostly but sometimes it’s nice to have a product that requires little effort to achieve a nice result. I think of my grown working kids who try to scramble in the evenings to put a meal together for their families. I like to test things out for them. Semi-homemade can be a better, time efficient option! 
These look wonderful but I feel the price is a little high! I paid $4.29 a box for these at the market. They better be darned good for that price lol. I think somewhere in the $3 dollar range would be more reasonable…


I followed the package directions verbatim…
Spreading the jam pouch with the tool I fashioned from a cheese spreader to spread things in tight spaces…

Christmas cheese spreader lol. Does the job!
Crumbled the remaining 3/4 cup of crumble on top and pressed down lightly with my fork…
Into the oven they go!

Win- written by David Bowie- piano and vocal cover Tyna J. Metzner
YouTube:
SoundCloud:
Out of the oven to cool…

They look good don’t they? Yum! So far, so good Welch’s! And, Betty Crocker…

Have to say that I ate a few of these and, they are delectable! So very good! It’s a win for Better Crocker & Welchs!👍🏻
My girls will enjoy these when they get home from school!