Birdie Update Face To Face

Look how far they have come in just two weeks time!

By now they must be used to me peering in on them? I hear Mom squawking so they are possibly discussing my visit? I try not to interrupt much but oh my goodness, I’ve never had the privilege of such a wonderful life lesson in birdie! It has been wonderful to be Face To Face with these fine creatures!
Speaking of Face To Face, this is my original composition and video slideshow. I’m pleased with this as it is authentic me.
I posted this on my Facebook page, like any of my friends will care about it? Lol… just sayin…
Facebook link-https://www.facebook.com/tyna.phipps/posts/10213025430216794
This being Saturday, plenty of domestic chores are on my list. Washing and waxing the car, putting up the tent in the backyard for a sleepover with Granddaughters Elizabeth and Amelia. I’m making a nice brunch as well. Watching a Disney Movie, and trying to get close to this…
I don’t know how my phone perceives flights of stairs… during my walk run route I climb a very steep hill for about 7 min. Lol… so I’m really working hard! I love walking and sprinting a bit… come 9:30- 10:00pm. I’m ready to be done with the day… I get up at about 5 am… quiet hour to myself with a cup of coffee is time that I cherish.
Have a wonderful Saturday all!