Airing Dirty Laundry And No Dishes In My Sink

(3rd times the charm right? I apologize to you my readers for I have had to repost this as my links did not take you where I wanted them to...) I should check em right lol? ) Here ya go!!!!


The things that we do to ourselves, the choices that we make…I find myself tried and spent navigating marriage. It has proven to be the hardest thing in my life to manage and overcome. I don’t like marriage. I take ownership of my choice so I stick in there but I’m not having fun. I’m sure a lot of you can relate to the over the top challenges of being married. I can usually coast along and just put one foot in front of the other…I keep extremely busy with kids and home. Every now and again the harsh realities of my choice smack me in the face and I am forced to really look at them. I detest what I see and live. Marriage is hell on earth! Rather then dwell there, I find a way to skirt the issues and choose to not deal with the things that I hate. I feel powerless to effect change so I except and push aside the conflict for the greater good.  Depleted and exausted I just exsist. Every now and again, I sense inequities that strike a chord within my soul and I speak up and out!
 Something More Than Nothing – https://youtu.be/8ZRbD9le9H0
I put myself here and now, I just have to make it work…

Have to stir things up and whip my life into shape and endure plenty of Casual Conversations…(is written by Rick Davies).
I also understand that everyone is a critic… it’s a choice and a given in marriage…Critics Choice, written by Robert Lamm
So from my perspective as a career housewife, I choose this kind of “Escape”,every now and again… 
It keeps me from feeling Lost In The Game- https://youtu.be/vatoP32_kAk