April Fools Day All Play In Phoenix 

Craziness in Phoenix this weekend. A ton of events. Free concerts and the Final Four…

We went downtown to see if we could get in to the free concerts. No way, they had the music festival in a small park that reached capacity way before we got there. Some 30K people attended the Chain Smokers concert that we were trying to take our daughter and friends to.  Aerosmith plays on Sunday, (tonight). Would be great to see them just don’t know if we want to navigate the crowds…

We picked up a few of Zoe’s friends to go with us downtown last night. Her friend Zack (in the back), played DJ with his phone and kept us all entertained! Fun! Our van has a Kick Ass stereo! We were bumping! So fun!!! Come to find out that Teague (sitting next to Zoe), is a good singer who loves to do Karaoke! He was sitting behind me and I was surprised to hear how well he can sing! Zoe has great friends. We love them! We hung out at the Phoenix Convention Center and played the games they set up. Mostly just advertising lol but interesting. The kids seemed to have fun just being there hanging out.


We took them to dinner for burgers…that in itself was a fun experience for them. We went to a small bar/ grill. Mostly college kids there. People watching and a great DJ lol. The evening was a lot of fun for all of us! My oldest Britt had invited Amelia over for a sleepover. It’s nice to every now and again take our teenage daughter and her friends out to go do something fun.
I started my Saturday with Gram duty. My daughter Britt was in need of help getting her two boys to their first football game. Britt had to work and miss the games which was unfortunate. I picked my G-kids up from the gym daycare that my daughter works at. The boys are on different teams and had back to back games. I was sad that my daughter didn’t get to be at their first game. I took a lot of pics for her though.
Nate!

Tom!

Granddaughter Lizzy and I.
It was a crazy busy day! I washed dishes, folded laundry, changed sheets, made beds and swept the patio in between… Come 11:00 pm. I was tired and went to bed!
who controls the stars-
March Madness brings April Gladness and some beautiful weather here in Phoenix! 

April Fool’s Day as well-
Fool’s Overture written by Roger Hodgson 
Have a great Sunday.