Monday, June 29, 2015

Two Nice Brunches And A Cat Call

This weekend for me, was about trying to figure out social media promoting. Now that my year long copyright strike on YouTube has expired, I find my account in good standing!  I find that I am eligible for fan funding and monetization on YouTube. I can't see this as being a huge help but maybe a little? I spent a good deal of time reading and trying to figure out how to implement these new features to my account. Of course moneization can only occur on my own originals. Still it is liberating to be out from under that copyright ding against my account. I'm still rather miffed that I had to endure that. I had written to Roger Hodgson's management company explaining my mistake and ignorance. Even asking for permission to post my video. I heard nothing back and had to except my account being ineligible for certain money making features. A big price to pay for taking the time and energy to admire a song enough to learn it by ear, every chord, nuance and inflection!

I could have been trying to make some money this whole year with my originals had I not that copyright strike! Costly to be his fan! A big price to pay for something that came from my heart with adoration and appreciation for the creator. Cost me a whole year of the possibilty to earn money with my originals... Hmmm, guess I'm still perplexed, pissed and just plain insulted by the action.

The rest of my weekend was spent taking care of the family. I made two really nice brunches this weekend. Not uncommon, I do most weekends. We are doing a mini makeover on Zoe's room. I still have walls to paint and a desk to paint. She reorganized her closet and we are close to the painting project. Probably this week I will finish that up.

The following pics are a glimpse into my life view...



Chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs that I made Saturday morning.

Eggs and bacon on Sunday 
With...

We don't indulge often but thourghly enjoy when we do! 


She's easy to please when it comes to eating ! Bless her heart she isn't picky! 


This is a typical view of my kitchen table for regular weekend brunches. With the exception of doughnuts lol.

I walked into Zoe's room and found Twinkle trying to make a call or text maybe lol? I thought this was a sweet pose. She is the sweetest cat creature!
Unlike my snippy, nippy but beloved fun loving meezer Clarice.

















No comments: