Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Three Dollars Worth Of Contentment


This was a double rainbow! Here in Phoenix, AZ this is a very rare occurrence! I so enjoyed seeing this the other day. We have had some very strange weather here. A very mild in temps spring with quite a few overcast days! Our Monsoon season doesn't typically kick in till July. I'm enjoying the unpredictable weather.


I have been hard at work revising/ fine tuning this original. I sure enjoy the time I get to do this. Time is precious! 
I have also been busy wearing my Gram hat. I had my Granddaughter Liz stay overnight. She and Alissa had a good time.

Lizzy and Alissa 


Crafts and a movie before bed...

Alissa is so proud of these sunflowers. She grew them from seeds in her own garden box!

I also had fun with my LED find at the DollarTree. For $3.00 I decorated my mantle and a wreath lol.  I'm a sucker for things that light up! I guess I'm one of those ticky tacky Gram's lol. I just think little lights are homey.

My ticky tacky wreath.


Little flower 
LED battery operated 
string lights.






No comments: