Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fifty Three Comes To Me

I was thrilled that my oldest Britt brought a few of her kids over to have cake with me! Alissa is still with me. It looks as if she will be living with me for a long time. It's an adjustment for all of us. I'm sure it is for her as well. She's a tough little gal who has had to be very assertive. She has a lot of coping skills. Many more than any four year old should have to have! We are trying to do the best for her that we can. The situation is sad and hard to process in my mind. I'm working with it but whoa!


Birthdays are an incredible time for reflection and to make new goals. I love spending a few hours quietly to myself just thinking. I like to think about what it is that I want to accomplish next. I have yet to find my money making niche. I had really hoped that it would be in music somewhere!  I still feel as if I have something that I need to prove to myself. I think that I couldn't be trying to break into a harder industry. Everyone  nowadays is a singer songwriter. I haven't given up but I'm becoming more resolved that I may not be able to get anywhere with music in this lifetime. My music just may not be anyones cup of tea but mine! Between me and my maker. 

Something More Than Nothing

This affirmation that I wrote last year still applies to my statement of self.
*Whatever I touch, there I will prosper.
Whatever touches me, I will make better.






No comments: