Friday, June 12, 2015

I'm In You, Only If Your Into Me ...

I'm In You written by Peter Frampton. My cover of the song. I worked on this for over a week. I love the song and I'm so sad that I won't get to see Peter Frampton tonight @ Talking Stick Resort. Tickets are pricey and our damned van needs a new alternator. Of course the blankety blank van takes precedence. This damn van is nickle and dimeing us to death. Last month it was the PT Cruiser costing several hundred for A/C repairs. Actually, that was less than two weeks ago! I have had it with these old cars! The only good thing about them is that they are paid for. No car payments are nice! My God! Somethings gotta give here. I would love to make money doing this! 

I know, don't quit your day job...
oh thats right, I'm only a housewife... UGH!

Nous Vivons Ensemble written by Gordon Lightfoot. I probably don't make sense in the French Canadian portion of this song. I really tried but my ear is only so good...
Would love to find my niche in music somewhere! 


No comments: