Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Fun Has Just Begun Happy Halloween!



Happy Halloween!!! I love this holiday and most of what it conjures up. Not just for kids obviously. I will be taking Amelia/Snow White trick or treating tonight. We went to her school's carnival Friday night. It was cute to watch her find her friends and be a part of the festivities.

Saturday, Zoe had a sleepover in the tent her two besties were in attendance.  Just pizza, and I made these delicious S'mores candy treats. They are super easy to make! 

I caught our dog Coco in mid air running out of the tent lol. I guess she was hanging out with the girls!


On Thurdsay the advocate from the court regarding the adoption came by to congratulate us. She dropped off this oh so delicious cake from Nothing But Bundt cakes. We were all very appreciative of this very thoughtful gesture!

Amelia wanted to thank Cathy so we sent this quick little video to her email address...

​[wpvideo bWTfWs2O]​
This was a delicious treat that we all shared after pumpkin carving!


This is my seasonal cover. The 2016 SoundCloud version-

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/i-put-a-spell-on-you-written

I haven't done anything spooky this holiday. No looking into the paranorma like I usually do. Haven't even watched a scary movie! After the kids go to school, I will see what I can scare up to do... 



No comments: