The Night Before Open The Door To November

This was the first year they didn’t trick or treat. They did however walk around a little bit with Amelia and I. They dressed up as mean girls, hence the pose…They had fun in spite of the lack of candy. We didn’t have as many trick or treaters this year. Maybe because it was a Monday night?I had fun. Amelia and I walked this whole neighborhood and were finished by 7:30 pm. ​I was able to give Amelia a bath and get her to bed by 8:30.

This election is nearing a close. It has been the most awful campaign to date. The feeling of dread is mounting for me. I really feel like skipping the voting process this election. I’m not alone in my feelings. I won’t however. I will vote but I’m not happy about it! In this campaign, I feel this piece of writing sums it up. I’m not looking forward to the sense of dread going to the polling place!
Clamor Conspire And Congregate
Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most desperate of them all? “They” clamor, conspire and congregate. To what ends will they try to seal their fate? Divisive, cunning and thoroughly wrought- they truly think that success can be bought!
 For the price of one’s soul, is usually the toll. Oblivious, obstinate and utterly clueless, they wander the earth, become complacent and ruthless. Until one day they realize the void, become angry, and overly annoyed- For the impact of their strife to prosper, catches up with them and they count their losses. Greater are those, than monetary gain. Vanity and lack of humanity fan the flame…
When the ash settles around them and they return to status quo – they realize the err of their ways and, they secretly want “you” to know-
“They”, wouldn’t change a thing…
History recalls, how great the fall can be…Fool’s Overture written by Roger Hodgson comes to mind today. Speaking of Roger, the concert in Phoenix is a month away!  I’m still wishing that I could meet him! I was told all of the meet and greet passes have been purchased and sold out… I bought tickets I could afford so I suppose, I won’t be among those who get to be face to face with the man. So close but yet so far! 
▶️ My cover of Fool’s Overture written by Roger Hodgson
This man has so many fans who would follow him to the ends of the earth! Devoted fans. I’m just one of them… A small fish in a vast sea…