Your Dream Is Over Or Has It Just Begun

Do you suppose this witch will scare off the Javelina’s that eat my flowers? Here in the desert rather than deer, we have wild pigs although I’m told that they aren’t really pigs… Regardless, they are highly obnoxious and destructive to this gardener who tries to bring a little color to the the dull dessert landscaping around here. Rock landscaping just isn’t my thing! So here I go again, trying to have flowers in my yard…

I know they love geraniums… I’m hoping they will leave this pot alone as well. 

Spooky creatures in the trees around here!
Hopefully these will last awhile… It was 97 degrees today and with the intense sun it felt even hotter than that. Tomorrow should be three or something degrees cooler.
Zoe is going to have a  Halloween weekend sleepover with her friends and I decorated a bit for that… All of my Halloween decor is years old. I have been collecting it for years and haven’t bought anything new for years. I prefer to make my decor…

This afternoon I have another meeting regarding my Granddaughter. This time for counseling services. The court appointed advocate, Our DCS caseworker and a counselor will be coming out to discuss my Granddaughters counseling needs…I’m not sure why this is done in this way. My understanding is that it is similar to an I.E.P.? Hopefully, this will be the last visit that I have to endure with this caseworker as our final adoption hearing date is less than two weeks away now!  I will do a dance of joy in the street when the whole overwhelming adoption process is over. I wouldn’t have been able to have a new job with this going on. Tons of appointments and way too many intrusions into our lives wouldn’t have allowed me to focus on a new job. I would have had to miss a lot of work to make this all happen. I would have been fired! It has been a full time job navigating this process. Can’t wait to be done! The finish line is in sight.

Silent Lucidity…
Hush now don’t you cry. Wipe away the teardrop from your eye. Your lyin safe in bed, it was all a bad dream spinning in your head. Your mind tricked you to feel the pain, of someone close to you leaving the game, of life. So here it is, another chance- wide awake you face the day. Your dream is over, or has it just begun…
Have a terrific Wednesday everyone. I hope it brings to you fulfillment and accomplishment!