A Cookie Jar After My Own Heart

The witch even looks like me!!!
This was the ultimate Halloween find for me this year. I found this in a section of seasonal goods at a Goodwill store close by. I wasn’t even going to buy it because the pic on the box was very flattering. Also, I was afraid that it was probably cracked or broken. Come to find out it was in the original packaging and probably never even taken out of the box! I decided to take a leap of faith that the contents inside the box would be worth the $5.00 price… When I got it home and opened it, it touched my heart! It was far prettier than I imagined that it could be! Anyone that knows me and follows my blog understands this is so me!!! I am touched by beautiful seasonal merchandise, especially stoneware. It makes my heart sing to find a piece like this. To get it for a smokin deal, all the more enchanting!!! What a precious Goodwill find.
I began to research the designer of this cookie jar, Christopher Radko. He/they have designed so many gorgeous  imaginative cookie jars. I would love to collect them. For whatever reason, I’m finding that beautiful cookie jars delight me to my core. Is it the Gram in me? Cookie jars for every season and occassion . If I could indulge myself it would be in Radko cookie jars! Forget clothes, jewelry, purses, and shoes… The consumer in me has found a passionate indulgence not that I will indulge. A girl can dream…
House-
Have a wonderful Thursday. Wherever you go, there you are…