something more than nothing

Trying new sounds in my originals. I happen to like this piano voice. This song is authentic to my circumstance. It has evolved into itself. I love the whole creative song writing process. For me the chords just kind of came to me and took shape. The more that I play this, the more refined it becomes. The feeling of creating a song is an acknowledgment to your truest self. Your hopes, life choices and frustrations all get a nod when you create from within your spirit.
something more than nothing, is an acknowledgment of my spirit that I seek change and, to do more with my life. I wrote this at a time in my life when everyone and everything was changing but me. As if I suddenly realized that I haven’t yet put my mark upon this earth! It was a reminder to me that I haven’t yet fulfilled my deep seated, engrained desire to accomplish something.

Author: tynajoymetzner

I've been a stay at home Mom for many years...Have earned a PhD in life experience. My oldest is 30 and my youngest is 13. On a quest to see all that I can be now. I am a musician, singer/ songwriter. In the process of trying to become marketable. Would love to make money doing what I love! I love to do many domestic things also. Nothing I do seems to be profitable. Guess I am at a point in life that I would like to be compensated . My whole life I have given freely. Now, show me my money making niche. Still in the process of figuring that out.

Leave a Reply