Lemon Pudding Pie And My Grandson Cutie Pie

img_4282
Busy bustling Wednesday!
Here is my musical effort today. The kids get out of school early on Wednesdays. I was lucky to get this and two applications finished and ready to submit. The normal daily cleaning chores as well… This was fun to do!My 70’s Compilation Revisted…
Fool’s Overture written by Roger Hodgson
These have nothing at all in common. Although,they were all written in the 1970’s.
I actually enquired today at a small venue in Ahwatukee called Cactus Jacks. I was told that I could play my keyboard there if I could bring in a following of at least 25 people… The gal that I spoke with informs me she only books people with a following…. Hmmm. Well, we shall see…how do you get fans if you don’t have an opportunity to play  live? Open mic nights somewhere maybe?
This looked like a nice end of summer treat to make. Lemon Cream/Dream Pie.
Lemon pudding with prepared Dream Whip folded into the pudding. I pre-baked  and cooled my pie shell before spooning my pudding mixture into the crust.
I haven ‘t had a piece but I hear that’s it’s very good!

Tomorrow evening we are celebrating ( my Grandson), Korbin’s Birthday. He is turning 9! Daughter Delcee is making dinner and a cake for him. Gram isn’t into Pokemon but boy oh Korbin is. I just don’t get the whole chasing after fictitious creatures with your phone?