Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lost In The Dust And The Game





An ominous thick wave of dust came over my house yesterday. This dust storm was interesting because it came much earlier in the day than most of the valley dust storms that I have experienced. It was about 11:30 am. when the house became dark. I looked outside to find the sky was the color of dirt,


rather orangey. You could just see the wall of dust coming. I put throw rugs up over the door thresholds and shut the doggy door. Yuck!






These are not my pics but this is the wall of dust that came over my house! Haboob! They are forecasting rain for this morning. I hope it’s enough rain to wash this all away! What a mess!
I find I’m Lost In The Game


Have a great Wednesday!
I have decided that all of life, is an interview. An interview is just a conversation!

No comments: