Navigating From My Chair Today Nasty Cold Go Away

img_4077

Homemade Mac&Cheese. A family pleaser around here. I was glad to find this a crowd pleaser. I sautéed shallots and added them to my casserole. Absolutely delicious! Comfort food for sure. I love the little sped up cooking videos that you see on Facebook. So many great little recipes that look easy and delectable. Many, that I want to try!  It would be fun to be able to create a video cookbook of favorites. I suppose actually that you can do this by saving the videos you like to your Facebook page.
Speaking of videos on Facebook, here is my latest music video.
This has gone over with a thud among my Facebook friends lol. I think maybe because not a lot of my friends are familiar with the song. They don’t know the original that I’m attempting to cover? Or maybe my interpretation of this just sucks lol. I however, like this enough to post it. It is with a sincere heart for the original song and creator. I feel spiritual myself when I play this. It is a very spirit driven lyric and the music is innately complex! Put it all together and it spells challenge. A real challenge to execute! Covering this song makes me appreciate every nuance of the original all the more.
I am currently working on a trio of songs. A compilation of songs from the 70’s. Free Bird, Imagine and Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me. I’m hoping to finish this up and post it to my SoundCloud and YouTube channel next week. Providing the savage cold that has taken up residence in my head, makes an exit. Ugh, so sick! These three songs were all popular around the same time. I look forward to completion of this and adding it to my repitore.

For whatever reason this video has received a lot of views in the past few days. When that happens, I assume that someone is trying to learn how to play it lol. It’s crazy how many requests I get from people asking me to help them learn how to play something that I’ve played. I laugh to myself about YouTube being so widely instructional. My posted music videos are not intended to be instructional people! Lol, if I have offended anyone I apologize…
*Please subscribe to my YouTube and SoundCloud channels. Thanks in advance for the support, I appreciate you so much!