Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Fall Is In My Heart But Not In The Air

Fall is in my heart. It's still hot here in Phoenix but with September fast approaching I decided to decorate. I feel like making a pumpkin pie. My favorite season from the autumnal colors to the fall holidays that I cherish and look forward to every year. 

I walked in on this yesterday morning. Sooo very cute, touched my heart. Alissa was reading her library book to Twinkle. I actually think this kitty enjoyed being read to!


I set out on a mission to find some dollhouse furniture for this little gal. I thought maybe Goodwill might have something random like that. I have two Goodwill stores close by to shop between. I searched high and low. I didn't find any  furniture but I scored 7 of these! Such a precious find too!


I purchased all 7 that were different. When checking out, one of the employees told me she had just put them out. What a find! I got them all for $13.00! I was thrilled to bring them home and wash them up. They are all in terrific shape and gently used. The look on her face when she first saw all 7 of her new friends, priceless! She was truly in awe and amazed when she walked into her room after school. Now, she has something to collect as well. I think different princess dolls are out there to be found. She is beginning to acquire My Little Pony as well. A heart warming day indeed! I love a good find! It's nice to "Win"

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/win-written-by-david-bowie-1

Have a wonderful last day of August!

No comments: