In Search Of New Things For A Win

I have never tried to make Fry Bread before. I found a recipe on Facebook. One of those quick abbreviated videos that make everything look fast and easy… Here is my version of Navaho Tacos!

I browned ground sweet Italian sausage and 80/20 ground beef together. Added a generous amount of powdered taco seasoning and 1/2 cup water. Simmer and stir for about 20 min.
Heat the oil till Hot! Not catching on fire hot but, HOT!

Made my dough with 2cups of self rising flour and 1 cup of water. With floured hands and cutting board I shaped the dough into golf ball sized rounds. Floured them and the fried them! This was my yield.
Lastly, I assembled the accoutrements. Chopped lettuce, tomatoes, sweet onion, green onion, black olives, cheese, black beans and a drained can of corn. Don’t forget the sour cream! This meal was delicious and appreciated by the whole family! Nice when I can achieve this level of Like😊!
I even made a cake for dessert. A patriotic cake, to be eaten while watching the Olympics… Go  U.S.A!!!! 
French Vanilla Cake with berries and whipped cream icing. This was delicious as well. So it’s  a Win !

Our local grocery was having a sale on berries, I couldn’t resist. 
Speaking of Win, here is my SoundCloud version…