Sunday, July 26, 2015

Summer Vacation Is Coming To An End...


I am finishing up my long weekend at Starr Pass Resort. I hope to get back to playing as I miss my keyboard! I have been so busy the last few weeks with vacation related things that I haven't even had time to play. Summer vacation is almost over and I will have more time to spend on what I enjoy! I plan to write more songs as I am so tired of the legality of doing covers... This that I have featured today is one of my own originals! So kiss my ass lol ( you know who you are)...
What a wonderful vacation. So relaxing and enjoyable with family! Britt and family came to join us yesterday. We are so enjoying Starr Pass Resort! This is our 3rd year of enjoying this particular resort. 

Overdone in the sun. We have been living at the lazy river





This resturaunt had its own herb garden







No comments: