Monday, July 27, 2015

Fun In The Tucson Sun Starr Pass Resort

The view is serene and breath taking.

So very pretty!


The lazy river is so relaxing and a welcome amenity in the AZ heat! We live at the lazy river. This was our third vacation at Starr Pass!

Fun in the sun!

I even took a nap!


Zoe and Paige were so cute dressing up for dinner each night. 
We enjoyed dining at Signature Grill and at Primo restaurant.

Plenty of sunscreen! Britt was busy applying sunscreen to her brood.


Paige and Zoe

Nathan!


Tommy
Lizzy 

Nate, Tom and Liz


Nachos poolside! The best onion rings I've ever had too. Wish I had taken a pic of them!


Splash pad for kids!
I love this hydration station. Believe me, you need to be reminded to drink and drink...

I highly recommend this resort experience!



No comments: