Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Believe in Love And Sir Elton John

I Believe In Love And Sir Elton John



I worked long and hard on this song for my YouTube channel. I couldn't decide which of the two videos of this song to post so I posted both. I love the lyrics of this cover. What a strong message for the hope of good! I really have a heart  for this message! For those who aren't familiar with this song, here is the original of I Believe In Love written by Sir Elton John. I 
have been play around with this song for years. I never really finished it until the other day. 

Here are both of my YouTube cover videos for this song. 



I Believe In Love...




" House "


My cover of "House".



* I am sorry for the format of this post. I have not found Google Blogger to be iPad friendly! I have tried to fix the format half a dozen times... I give lol. Maybe I'm just clueless lol...not tech savvy!
 I can't imagine what it would be to have the musical genuis Elton John does. Incredible Icon in our lifetime. I really enjoy his songs. I also cover another Elton John song intitled "House". Here is Sir Elton's original of House... Here is my cover of " House".
A song that I have contemplated the meaning of at length. I know what it means to me...intensely personal. If I could I would give Sir Elton a kiss on the cheek, a tearfilled smile and an intense eye locking, hearfelt  Thank You! For his music has always touched me deeply!
 With love!
Tyna          

No comments: