Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The Enchanting Perspective Of Holidays From This Beholder...

In about two weeks it will be Easter... I took down my St. Patrick's decor. It was fun decorating for Easter/ Spring today. I have made quite a few of my own centerpieces and wreaths. I love bright colors!


Another homemade centerpiece


This is an Easter Village that I found years ago. Today I glued battery operated tea lights candles into the holes where the electrical cords would go. No cords! Charming flickering ambience fills each little house. I can change out the batteries as needed. No more pesky electrical cords! 

Alissa was happy to find the house decorated for Easter when she arrived home from school.




I guess 4 years old is a magical time for all of the holidays. Alissa seems to be enjoying each of them with great enthusiasm! It is fun to enjoy the excitement she seems to have for the decorating. She is right there with me in everything I set out to do. I'm thrilled to be able to share this with her!



No comments: