Monday, March 16, 2015

Could It Be Magic, Where's A Leprechaun When You Need One?



I could use a leprechaun right about now. I'm still searching for my pot of gold! I keep hoping that it lies within me somewhere. I love the whimsical concept of the hope for something magical in March.
St. Patrick's Day is more than green beer to me. I always loved this fun little holiday. I will be making   corned beef and cabbage as I have made for years. I made these cookies for fun too.

Meanwhile, I long to catch a leprechaun in the yard lol. I'm making my own kind of fun, wishing on stars and dreaming of a way to make money doing this...


Click here 
                                                                              ⬆️
               Have a great day! I hope you have a chance to enjoy your own kind of magic!



No comments: