Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Gadgets, New Kids, Life is Ever Changing

,
Howard and Zoe




Zoe Alexandria 

It's amazing how tech savvy kids are today. We bought a new laptop. It was set up to be mine lol. Zoe  set it all up for me. She is only 12 but quite something! I am so proud of this kid. She is academically acclimated and destined for great things. Bless her heart! She is self driven and thrives on academic achievement. Of all of my kids this one is slated to be a high achiever. I can't wait to see what she ends up doing with her life!

Her oldest sister with four kids is going to attend ASU in the fall. She has two more years left of her
four year degree.




Brittany Paige
So proud of this high achiever also! With four kids and a full time back breaking job she still goes to school and volunteers in her childrens classrooms! This kid is amazing!
Both Britt and Zoe want to attend ASU at some point. Last week they went together to an ASU open house. I was thrilled that they did this together!
Meanwhile, I myself am still in child rearing phase with two kids now. I have custody of this sweetie for an undetermined amount of time...


Alissa

New haircut! I really aim to try to make a difference here with this little gal. Such a engaging and smart four year old! 

Plenty to keep me busy while still holding onto my own dream of doing this...



No comments: