Thursday, March 5, 2015

Praying For Time

When I was much younger this song was a hit. It was a great song with a clear message about society. I loved this song and thought it was spot on with what was happening in the world. Well here it is some 17 years later and I still think it applies to our culture today!

This artist has had his own personal struggles with life and living. He is and always was extremely talented. I loved his voice, energy and emotion! I took a few hours today to revisit this song and post it on my SoundCloud channel. I had the best time learning this today.

Praying For Time written by George Michael, cover by Tyna J. Metzner  ⬅️Click here

Here is the original Praying For Time


I had the best time. This is probably my favorite vocal of all of the songs that I cover. I love this song. I hope you do also.




Have a great day!




No comments: