Thursday, January 29, 2015

Someday All This Energy Is Going To Pay Off Somewhere?

I entered the John Lengend/ AXE contest. Five lucky artitsts will have the opportunity to be mentored by this incredibly talented artist. I know it's silly at my age but I just felt compelled to try. So much of my life is spent trying to do something. It's getting really old to not accomplish great things! A lot of effort going out, very little of anything coming back.  I suppose this is my way of saying, I'm not dead yet. Similar to the midlife crisis sports cars that people buy. Or that Harley/ motorcycle you buy. This is my way of trying to convince myself that I've still got "it". So silly when I really think about it but I will still try.

Here are my three, 60 second or less submissions...
Lost In The Game ( a snippet of an original of mine )

Something More Than Nothing AXE submission

All Of Me AXE submission

I'm still having fun trying to do all of this silly stuff... I even entered the Meow Mix jingle contest a few months ago lol. They haven't disclosed a winner yet that I am aware of...
Here is our submission. Zoe did the camera work here. Clarice was just herself, adorable...
So silly. I suppose if I hear of any other contests or jingle writing opportunities I will try to do that also. Always trying to do something more than nothing...
Wish me luck! One of these fine days something that I try to do may pay off!

Lol this was my first artist submission. Before I got my keyboard. On my old childhood piano. We submitted this video for the Brett Michaels "Rock My RV " contest. So silly but so much fun!


No comments: