Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Big Pot Of Chili For New Year's, A Sweet And Spicy Way To Start The Year

It's New Year's Day. I have been in my kitchen cooking today. I made a lot of food! I baked some homemade cornbread this am.


And my favorite chili recipe to go with lol.

This chili can simmer for a long time, incorporating  all the flavors ...A sweet and spicy recipe. Great for game days!

These meatballs are so tasty you wouldn't believe! 



An easy recipe using jellied canned cranberry and a bottle of chili sauce...


This is my cream cheese and craisin cheeseball rolled in chopped pecans.
I even made a baked brie with cranberry sauce wrapped in phyllo.

The best part of making all of this food is that I'm finished cooking for a few days! I made enough food for us that I can just enjoy the rest of this holiday! I am also ready for any visitors who might drop by.
Of course I made dessert too. Carrot Cake with Cool Whip/ Cream Cheese frosting.



No comments: