Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Gram's Choir, Boy I Would Love To Do This!

This makes me laugh. Awful hair ... I want to redo this  video lol. It is what it is. However, I do like the arrangement that I came up with. The old standard with some different chord progressions...
I was working on this last year at this time. I was so excited about it. I am trying to put together a couple more Christmas songs to post on my channel after Thanksgiving. I'm hoping to get my  7 G-kids to sing a song or two with me. I asked them if they want to be part of Grammy's choir. I am hoping that they will. I want them to sing the children's accompaniment on John Lennon's, So This Is Christmas. I can envision this. I want a YouTube video of me doing a Chistmas song with them! That would be so special to me! 

They are not close enough in miles to me, to make this easy. Everybody has busy schedules, it would be difficult to find the time. Still, it is something I would love to work with them on. We have a big Christmas party and I think it would be fun to sing a few songs with the kids. They would have an auidence and people enjoy hearing kids sing at Christmas. It would sure make me happy to do this with them!


No comments: