Thursday, November 13, 2014

Roses Are Blooming With Temps Still In The Mid 80's!


In ways you would never guess that the holidays are right around the corner. It seems strange that we still have 80+ degree temps. I see Christmas in every store but the weather is incredibly nice here in Phoenix. These flowers are from my planter in the front yard.  I keep seeing news reports about people having to navigate in the snow. I guess we should be so greatful for this wonderful weather. I am enjoying the cooler nights and mornings. It does not however inspire or suggest that Christmas is coming...
I am however plugging along. I have a plan and some organization regarding gift giving. I am making progress with my goals for the holidays. I have gathered up my favorite few family recipes for the upcoming Thanksgiving feast. I will probably post some pics along the way with recipes. It seems as if recipe posts and pics are more interesting to all of you than my music videos... Lol well with me you will get both.





                                                         Alma Mater written by Chicago

Here is a SoundCloud... This is my most played SoundCloud post this week...
Don't Leave Me Now written by Roger Hodgson

I wonder why this is getting so many plays? This is not a very popular song, not a well known hit. Sometimes, I just want like to play. I lose myself in playing my keyboard. It's mindless sometimes... I don't have to think, no stress just me doing my "thing". What it is for me? Relaxing, rewarding and sometimes so gratifying! Spiritual even sometimes...



No comments: