Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What Does It Cost To Be Comfortable And Pain Free

Modern day dentistry... I have plenty to say about my experience as a kid with dental work. I was one brave kid and just went with it,  fillings and getting baby teeth pulled. Years and years of ortho only to have it slip and move on me. Amalgam fillings need I say more? All of the fillings that I had done when I was young need to be redone. So I am having to spend a lot of money and time in the dentist chair. I am so annoyed by this. It is so costly that I have put work that needs to be done off until, I am in pain. Not a wise plan I can see as I await, sitting in a dental chair.

I guess I should be greatful to have some dental insurance. It still amazes me how much just one tooth can cost to have fixed. Ugh! Money, money, money makes the world go round. If you don't have money you have to go into debt just to get out of pain. The valuation on certain professions and services just amazes me. The things that we as consumers are stuck having to pay extreme amounts of money for. Tooth pain is diffently something that has to be dealt with! Theyv'e got us on this and they know it! So we will pay...Critic's Choice written by Chicago



Here is a song about critics... Maybe can also apply to dentists? ..lol. No, mine is a nice man. An expensive nice man who can smile all the way to the bank... Enjoy my money, to be out of pain may be worth it!

No comments: