Thursday, November 20, 2014

A SoundCloud Day

Something More Than Nothing

I'll Be Home For Christmas

Lost In The Game

Working on perfecting my originals and my latest cover that I arranged...

It's a SoundCloud Day... I really wish that I was good enough at this to get paid! Or at least find /gain some fans lol.

If I could be good enough to get paid my life would change drastically... If I were good enough I could...
Feel better about my contribution to my family... I would feel my own power coming back to me. I could feel empowered and heard! I would be able to start saving for the retirement that I don't have because I stayed home and raised my family. 401K's don't exisit for homemakers...

I would enjoy knowing that I can make it on my own if I need to! I can only imagine what it would be like to make enough money to feel capable of making it on my own.

I'm sure my grown kids would get the biggest kick out of watching Mom succeed in something for herself! I bet they would be just amazed. I'm sure Zoe would be in shock. She has watched me this past year try very hard to do " Something More Than Nothing ". She knows that I'm making a real effort. I don't know what she really feels or thinks about it. Given her age, I bet it embarrases her!  I'm careful not to impose much of this on my family. My husband doesn't get nor does he like my music. He has told me this. I let it go in one ear and out the other... Musical taste is subjective. I only play when he is at work. Kind of my secret life... He chooses to not want to be bothered with it and well, that's fine. He doesn't believe in my ability to make anything with music happen for me... If Zi got paid he would probably pass out. He's so sure that I can't do anything it propels me into to wishing/pushing like hell to show him that I can!

I haven't a clue as to what I can do to promote myself and see... I wouldn't know where to start... Who to approach, how to play the game. If anyone has any help for me on this please message me here in the comments section! I can't tell you how much I would appreciate the help!


No comments: