Monday, July 7, 2014

The 90's Were Terrible, The Worst Decade Of My Life!

This is a song from the 90's called House. Written by Elton John. This is my cover video of House. http://youtu.be/W9GdZCXNtP0.

I'm thinking of the time frame as it pertained to my life... This song was always kind of dark and sad. My life in the that decade mirrored that. I went through a horrible divorce and ongoing custody battle in court, off and on, for all of the 90's. It was extremely taxing emotionally and financially . I got through it . It really was a Hell on earth...
My three beautiful kids and I are very close, partly because of what we all lived through. Man I wouldn't want to go back and relive that time for anything.  So glad thats over! I'll tell ya, I still rue the day I met that guy! I zigged when I should have zagged!

Music is a healer of the spirit. Some songs just hold a special personal meaning to your soul.

Myself, Britt, Lexie and baby Delcee
Taken in the 90's.

No comments: