Sunday, July 20, 2014

My Incredible Little Miss

https://soundcloud.com/tyna-j-phipps/all-of-me-written-by-john
This is Zoe's favorite of the songs that I cover. What a sweet supportive child she is. I love this kid and I'm grateful that we have a great time spending time together!We had a mother daughter evening out last night. We attending a wedding reception together. She loves weddings and is all about the dress! She would stop at every dress shop she encounters. She has been know to watch "Say Yes To The Dress" marathons! Such a girly girl! She has recently become interested in nail polish. She loves to replicate the nail art she sees on YouTube. I really am thoroughly enjoying my 12 year old!



Last night. Zoe and I went to a wedding reception!

Handstands at sunset. This was beautiful!

This child is remarkable. A wonderful and brilliant student! An agile beautiful dancer and gymnast. Sweet and caring person!


No comments: