Political Strife Being A Wife And Musical Distractions

*YouTube Video Day- Music video live day for me!
Click on the link- ▶Live The Life(Cover)
Click here on the link- ▶Silent Lucidity Cover
*Please join in promoting Love❤
*Random acts of kindness could really be welcome here in the states!
On that note🎶🎹 haha…
I had so much fun making music today. Filling the room with songs that mean a whole lot to me personally. Live The Life has a very powerful message. Especially relevant to me with all of the political upheaval here in the U.S.A. So much anger and hate has been generated and flung around dividing people! The anger and frustration leading to hostility and bitterness among both political parties. I can’t believe the fury this opposition is causing. I just want to hide from the tv and anything news related. So, I did just that today. I wanted my day to be about promoting love and inclusiveness. I wanted to sing about hope and being a light in the darkness that all of this rhetoric is. I wanted to feel uplifted in the knowledge that something/ someone greater exists and I want to feel that love. Who are we to judge anyone? I want to try to be a light for all to see… it’s not always easy to get out of the way of hate but I’m choosing LOVE.
It was an awesome musical break from the stress of life of late. Trust me, I have my own trials but I’m trying like the rest of you!
Never give up on your dreams- Never give up wanting more of and for yourself!