Hibiscus Dreams And Ragweed Allergies

The temps are high like 111 degrees yesterday high. Beating the heat by staying indoors and dunking in a pool are what you do when living in the PHX area. Not much is new because it’s all about survival mode this time of year.
These hibiscus are lucky to have the shade from my 30 year old mesquite tree. My flower pot garden resides there. So far, everything is doing ok under the foliage of my tree branches. My mesquite trees are dropping pods like crazy and the yard is full of life despite the hot temps! Lizards and quail are in abundance. Many species of birds that still have plenty of songs to sing. Kind of like this songbird…
Live The Life ◀ click here for my latest SoundCloud upload track!
🎹 ðŸŽ¶,This seems like a good song to post for a Sunday!
I’m still trying to promo my channels- Here are a few of my latest free promo vid clips!
Promo Clip ◀ click on the underlined link for YouTube Subscribe Promo.
Musician For Hire ◀ click here for YouTube Promo Clip.
If you don’t know my back story in music here goes. I was a childhood savant. I play by ear and have been since I was about 4 years old. The music link below is a collection of songs that I picked up as a child and played as a teen… Bits & pieces of songs I could just play as a teen. They were popular songs in the 70’s… I have continued to pick up songs throughout the years. As well as writing my own songs for the past 3 or so years. I have spent the past 5 years building both my SoundCloud and YouTube Channels. Please browse through my channels and subscribe!
I’ll leave you with this… My new kitten is such a little rascal. I thought this was precious and wanted to share it with you!
Edward has picked this as a sleeping spot with my dust pan and broom!